- Quien coordina la estrategia de Salud Sexual y Reproductiva en la jurisdicción más grande en términos de poder de decisión
- Representante de la municipalidad de la jurisdicción donde intervenimos
- delegado de una organización social de base representativa en la jurisdicción donde estamos interviniendo
- Quienes dirigen los establecimientos de salud dentro de nuestra jurisdicción
- Responsables de la estrategia SSR en los establecimientos de salud dentro de la jurisdicción
lunes, 24 de octubre de 2016
- Who coordinates sexual and reproductive (SRH) strategy in the larger territory in terms of decision power.
- Representative of the territory’s municipality where we are intervening on.
- Delegate of a repressentative grassroot organization in the territory we are intervening on.
- Who lead the health stands inside our territory.
- SRH responsibles in health stands inside the territory .
martes, 18 de octubre de 2016
- La persona que coordina la estrategia de SSR en la jurisdicción con mayor poder de decisión,
- Las personas encargadas de cada establecimiento de salud dentro de la jurisdicción a intervenir,
- Los responsables de la estrategia de SSR en cada establecimiento de salud dentro de la jurisdicción a intervenir, y
- un responsable de intervención (que la monitorea a todo nivel).
- The person who coordinates SRH strategy in the territory with major decision power.
- The persons in charge of each health stand in the territory to intervene.
- An intervention responsible (who monitors it in every level).
viernes, 14 de octubre de 2016
martes, 28 de junio de 2016
The silence was broken by the bells ringing, while dizzy white birds flew around gracefully over who congregated for wishing them prosperity.
His impatience vanished when he saw her. A smile was drawn on his face looking at her 14-spring-old beautiness. His happiness could be seen, and how he proudly waited for her, like whoever waiting for recognizement for having a won battle.
She went white, shiny, held in the arm by her father, who accompanied her to the shrine, while her pretty-well-dressedmother cried.
“It’s better so. Every woman reaches the time to begin a nest,” another women, all outfit straight for that moment, said her.
“Be proud. Not all of us could went out white-dressed like your daughter,” another one said.
“If he isn’t, somebody else will bring her out,” someone else said.
“She’s getting married as God command - nobody could criticize her,” another one else whispered.
From the congregated there, an angel watched the scene and cried remembering all the happy lived moments next to her older little sister and, eyewitnessing all events ending into a wedding, could not stop asking: “will this happen anytime to me too?”
She was seen beauty walking to the shrine while a girl guided her way with a little basket full of rose pieces. She, excited by the wedding song, felt overwhelmed by so many feelings. She tought inside “In the end, who doesn’t want having an assured future beside a rich man, on his forties also? He has got madurity what a boy of my age doesn’t.”
She encouraged, preferred just thinking if to bring Julieta, his companion since she was just 7 years old wwhen Aunt Matilde gift her, to her new home would be badly seen. Even when Julieta, her doll, was old, she was her only ssecret keeper.
Behind her veil, innocence and femenity of her years could be drawn. Her veil and her hair curl playfully was hidding the rouge after the slap she was infringed by her father the night before, when she confessed him she didn’t want to get married, while her inmacullate white dress simulated well she was two months of pregnancy.
An almost angelical choir sounded while her father deserved his babe to the sorry rapist.
Then, are you the bride or who waited for her? Continuing or stoping gender violence depends on you.